Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 1 and Day 2

Day 1:

Well, day one at first did not go well. I hadn't gotten past the first 172 words I had writtten at midnight and I was already wanting to quit. Fortunately, I managed to get about 1200 words written before Feowin's party at 6:30, (which was awesome by the way). Then I came home and wrote to 2,000 words. =) So, day 1 a success.

Day 2:
Oh....day 2. Was even more difficult. I was pathetically poking at my NaNoWriMo, but finally through a couple word wars stayed not-behind at a word count of 3,409.

Of course, also during this day I learned about the awesomeness of strikethrough. I strikethroughed half of my NaNo approx, and it feels WONDERFUL! I write something, but don't like it and just get to strike it through. :D So it still looks all neat and tidy.

Hint: Don't do word wars on three Pepsis and a double-coffeed/caffeinated Ice Blended espresso drink. You get a bit shaky, and so instead of keeping up you make so many typos it isn't even worth it. Usually.

All in all 'twas a good day, even if a pain for NaNo. I sparred with Jeanette. =) Well, sort of. Jeanette had the sword and I had the dagger...dagger's cooler though. Joelle allowed us to battle with her weapons, even though the result was little dings along them sword edges. :6:

2 comments:

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

*pokes Noelle* Hey, when are you going to update this? O_O

Rae B November 6, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

You make a blog for NaNo? :P

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Mantis' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP